- sent once a month
- updates on upcoming workshops and critiques with guest artists
- announcements about new discounts
- information about the range of ways I can help you
- news about artists and organizations I am working with
- sign up at bottom of any page
From a recent newsletter:
Revisionist History - Malcolm Gladwell
episode: Hallelujah - how does genius emerge?
Despite the title, it talks about how creativity works and how works of art evolve by discussing, among others,
the song Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen.
I love listening to podcasts in the studio as it allows me to continue working and learn something at the same time.
And, because I often get so focused I am not really listening, I can hear the same episodes again and again. I used
some of the information from this podcast in my research for my creativity workshop, Unstuck that I'll be running
this in December. This episode debunks common myths about how creativity happens for many of us. I'm a
Cezanne, are you? Listen and find out.
Listen here: www.revisionisthistory.com/episodes/07-hallelujah