State It Write - ONLINE
- prerecorded statement writing workshop
This workshop outlines a process of reflection and articulation that will guide the reluctant artist to write about their work. The goal is to enable you to express; in your own voice, the uniqueness of your practice, while also helping you move forward creatively.
- Part 1 begins by focusing on statement guidelines, structure and tips. I will show you many examples and analyze how each artist discusses their practice.
- Part 2 introduces two approaches to the process of writing with the task broken down into manageable components.
- watch at your convenience
- available for 2 weeks
- 2 hours to watch
- contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentoring services are scheduled at a time convenient to you. See services for all the the ways I can help you.
Workshops are offered monthly. See all of them here: workshops. You may request a workshop if you can find 2 others to sign up.
School Workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable and curriculum. See workshops for a list of existing workshops. I am happy to modify these to suit your needs.
- 13% discount for undergraduate students and recent graduates (to 3 years after graduation)
- 13% discount for newcomers to Canada (to 3 years after arrival)
- 13% discount for Artscape Community Card holders - individual critiques & workshops
- 13% discount for Tangled Art and Disability members
- 10% discount for bundle of individual critiques / studio visits
- 10% discount for an upcoming service when you refer someone to me
Stay up to date by subscribing to my newsletter: