Mini Crit with Johannes Zits and myself
Choose the length of critique you'd like with my Johannes Zits and myself. You will receive honest feedback and encouragement from two established artists. Between the three of us, we will explore ways to further the work so that it is more compelling and engaging.
- Saturday, February 15 10am - 1pm
- choose between 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- $60, $90 or $115 + HST
- register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto based artist Johannes Zits’ multi-disciplinary practice focuses on the many meanings engendered by the body. In working with the natural environment, Zits extends the notion of the performer to include nature itself. Since graduating with a BFA from York University in 1984, Johannes Zits has presented work across Canada as well as internationally including Brazil, China, Berlin, Shanghai, Hamburg and Caen. This March he will be starting a three-month residency at the McIntosh Gallery, London, Ontario.
The Brain Storm - a free monthly drop in
An unstructured studio drop-in where artists can meet, talk, brainstorm, share techniques, materials or ideas they are engaged with.
- Saturday, February 22 11am - 1pm
- 2 hours
- no registration required
Mentoring is scheduled at a time convenient to you. See mentoring for all the the ways I can help you.
School Workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable and curriculum. See workshops for a list of existing workshops. I am happy to modify these to suit your needs.
- 25% discount for undergraduate students and recent graduates (to 3 years after graduation)
- 25% discount for newcomers to Canada (to 3 years after arrival)
- 13% discount for Artscape Community Card holders - individual critiques & workshops
- 13% discount for Tangled Art and Disability members
- 10% discount for bundle of individual critiques / studio visits