The Brain Storm - a free artist drop-in
In this informal studio drop-in you can meet other artists, talk, brainstorm, share techniques, materials or ideas that you are engaged with. It is a great way for you to feel a sense of community.
Saturday, March 23, 11am - 1pm - no registration required
Mini Crit with guest artist Yam Lau - POSTPONED to May
Mentoring is scheduled at a time convenient to you. See mentoring for all the the ways I can help you.
School Workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable and curriculum. See workshops for a list of existing workshops. I am happy to modify these to suit your needs.
- 25% discount for students and recent graduates (to 3 years after graduation)
- 25% discount for newcomers to Canada (to 3 years after arrival)
- 13% discount for Artscape Community Card holders - individual critiques & workshops
- 13% discount for Tangled Art and Disability members
- 10% discount for bundle of individual critiques / studio visits