Grant My Wishes
This grant and proposal writing workshop focuses on proposal writing for grants and exhibition applications. Writing speculative proposals is challenging, but by writing a proposal under a nom de plume and then being part of a mock jury, you will experience how a jury reads proposals and what works well in that context. The workshop includes hands on exercises and a comprehensive handout with resources to take home.
- postponed to April
- 3 1/2 hours
- $70 + HST
- register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brain Storm - a free monthly drop in
An unstructured studio drop-in where artists can meet, talk, brainstorm, share techniques, materials or ideas they are engaged with.
- cancelled for the month of March - will continue in April
- 2 hours
- no registration required
Mentoring is scheduled at a time convenient to you. See mentoring for all the the ways I can help you.
School Workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable and curriculum. See workshops for a list of existing workshops. I am happy to modify these to suit your needs.
- 20% discount for undergraduate students and recent graduates (to 3 years after graduation)
- 20% discount for newcomers to Canada (to 3 years after arrival)
- 13% discount for Artscape Community Card holders - individual critiques & workshops
- 13% discount for Tangled Art and Disability members
- 10% discount for bundle of individual critiques / studio visits