What Next? - a career planning workshop
This workshop will help you identify and create conditions for your own success. Hands-on exercises will help you reflect on where you are now and what you will need to move your work and your career forward. The discussion will be complimented by information about different types of exhibiting contexts and group brainstorming for short-term solutions that guide you towards your long-term goals.
- Saturday, November 23 2 - 5 pm
- 3 hours
- $60. +HST
- register by contacting me at: email@example.com
The Brain Storm - a free monthly drop in
An unstructured studio drop-in where artists can meet, talk, brainstorm, share techniques, materials or ideas they are engaged with.
- Saturday, November 23 11am - 1pm
- 2 hours
- no registration required
Mentoring is scheduled at a time convenient to you. See mentoring for all the the ways I can help you.
School Workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable and curriculum. See workshops for a list of existing workshops. I am happy to modify these to suit your needs.
- 25% discount for undergraduate students and recent graduates (to 3 years after graduation)
- 25% discount for newcomers to Canada (to 3 years after arrival)
- 13% discount for Artscape Community Card holders - individual critiques & workshops
- 13% discount for Tangled Art and Disability members
- 10% discount for bundle of individual critiques / studio visits