Grant My Wishes - a grant and proposal writing workshop
This intensive hands on workshop focuses on proposal writing for grants. Writing speculative proposals is challenging, but by writing a proposal under a nom de plume and then being part of a mock jury, you will experience how a jury reads proposals and what works well in that context. The workshop includes a comprehensive handout with resources to take home.
- $60. + HST
- Wednesday, May 22, 10am - 1pm
- Register by contacting me: email@example.com
The Brain Storm - a free monthly studio drop in
The goal of this free studio drop-in is to create a context for artists to meet, talk, brainstorm and share techniques, materials, ideas. I hope to help generate a sense of community among all my mentees.
- Saturday, May 25, 11am - 1pm
- no registration required
Mentoring is scheduled at a time convenient to you. See mentoring for all the the ways I can help you.
School Workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable and curriculum. See workshops for a list of existing workshops. I am happy to modify these to suit your needs.
- 25% discount for undergraduate students and recent graduates (to 3 years after graduation)
- 25% discount for newcomers to Canada (to 3 years after arrival)
- 13% discount for Artscape Community Card holders - individual critiques & workshops
- 13% discount for Tangled Art and Disability members
- 10% discount for bundle of individual critiques / studio visits