What Next? - a career planning workshop
This career-planning workshop will help you identify what you need to create the conditions for success, however you choose to define it. A hands-on exercise will help you reflect on where you are now and what you will need to move your work and your career forward. The discussion will be complimented by information about different types of exhibiting contexts and group brainstorming for short-term solutions that guide you towards your long-term goals.
- Saturday July 18, 10 - 1pm
- $60 + COVID discount - no HST added
- via Zoom
- preregistration required - email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the link
The Brain Storm - a virtual drop in
This is an unstructured drop-in where artists can meet, talk, brainstorm, share techniques, materials or ideas they are engaged with.
- Saturday July 25, 11am - 1pm
- via Zoom
- preregistration required - email me at: email@example.com to get a link
Mentoring is scheduled at a time convenient to you. See mentoring for all the the ways I can help you.
School Workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable and curriculum. See workshops for a list of existing workshops. I am happy to modify these to suit your needs.
- COVID discount covering the HST (13%)
- 20% discount for undergraduate students and recent graduates (to 3 years after graduation)
- 20% discount for newcomers to Canada (to 3 years after arrival)
- 13% discount for Artscape Community Card holders - individual critiques & workshops
- 13% discount for Tangled Art and Disability members
- 10% discount for bundle of individual critiques / studio visits
Stay up to date by subscribing to my newsletter: