State It Write - an artist statement writing workshop - ONLINE
This workshop outlines a process of reflection and articulation that will guide the reluctant artist to write about their work. The goal is to enable participants to express; in their own voice, the uniqueness of their practice, while also helping them move forward creatively. Rye will begin with statement guidelines and discussion about the act of writing, as a visual person. Participants will be provided with examples of artists’ statements and online resources and have the task of writing broken down into manageable components.
- Saturday, June 25 - 1 - 4pm
- 3 hours
- $65. + hst
- preregistration required - email me at: email@example.com
Summer discount on editing services
Mentoring services are scheduled at a time convenient to you. See services for all the the ways I can help you.
Workshops are offered monthly. See all of them here: workshops. You may request a workshop if you can find 2 others to sign up.
School Workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable and curriculum. See workshops for a list of existing workshops. I am happy to modify these to suit your needs.
- 20% discount for undergraduate students and recent graduates (to 3 years after graduation)
- 20% discount for newcomers to Canada (to 3 years after arrival)
- 13% discount for Artscape Community Card holders - individual critiques & workshops
- 13% discount for Tangled Art and Disability members
- 10% discount for bundle of individual critiques / studio visits
Stay up to date by subscribing to my newsletter: